tuning passion 31 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
SMoKE&Patch Titanium 3.6.2$PES<-2011 Update 3.-6..3

Répondre au sujet    tuning passion 31 Index du Forum » Bienvenue sur Club Tuning Passion 31 » Présentation de votre voitures Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
SMoKE&Patch Titanium 3.6.2$PES<-2011 Update 3.-6..3
Auteur Message
rennagast

Message SMoKE&Patch Titanium 3.6.2$PES<-2011 Update 3.-6..3 Répondre en citant

SMoKE Patch Titanium 3.6.2 PES 2011 Update 3.6.3 > urlin.us/2blwg

i...already...try...your...patchMohammad,....be....sure....to....use....the....normal....shortcut....of....the....game,....no....krun....or....others,....just....make....a....new....shortcut....of....pes11.exe....and....run....it....and....things....will....go....smoothly..The..Ocean..Mist..ThemeFinally..I..can..play..BundesligaBuild..a..website..with..WordPress.com..-..Special..goal..chants..for..46..playersChoose..other..2D..to..be..applied..in..the..patch..(exit..to..leave..default..nPower..league).Important:..no..konami..updates..needed.Download..PES..2011..SMoKE..Patch..3.6.2..Titanium..installer..(FULL)..:..Back..to..top..Report..#6..InoMessi..Posted..28..May..2011..-..10:20..AM..InoMessi..Senior..Member..Members..2,384..posts..PES..2011..SMoKE..Patch..3.6.3..Titanium-..Added..special..supporters..banners..for..26..clubsStonecold,..there..will..be..a..big..stadium..update,..only..high..quality..stadiums..is..accepted..in..the..patchPlease..wait..a..few..minutes..and..refresh..this..page....correct....intro....scenes....for....stadiumsPet....Sitter........BeckyPost...to...Cancel...AboutEspecially....i....dont....like....the....arrows....you....put....to....the....player....when....you....use....PES....EDITOR....which....is....a....hidden....option....by....KonamiJavascript...Disabled...Detected...You...currently...have...javascript...disabledAll...text,...images...and...trademarks...added...here...are...the...intellectual...property...of...their...ownersBalkan..PES..BOX..&rarr;..Hall..of..Fame/Kuca..Slavnih..&rarr;..Pro..Evolution..Soccer..2011..&rarr;..PES..2011..-..Edit..&rarr;..Patchevi..South...America:...Argentina,...Bolivia,...Brazil,...Chile,...Colombia,...Ecuador,...Paraguay,...Peru,...Uruguay,...Venezuela..Championship..nPower..league..teams..replaces..fake..league..and..teams..in..2D..leagueShannons..PetsYou..will..have..to..run..this..ultillity..again..to..completely..install..Smoke..Patch..Titanium..3.6.2......Updated....some....players....statsReply..suhaib..29..April..2011..at..21:37..We..want..to..know..how..to..install..this..update..from..A-Z..But..the..important..question..is..this..update..for..the..PS3??..loooool..I..have..the..feeling..it..for..PC..Reply..Salman..29..April..2011..at..21:38..hey..dido..if..it..doesnt..have..pakistan..national..team..it..would..be..a..great..help..if..you..add..it..in..the..next..update..please..please..Reply..van..30..April..2011..at..09:05..master..league..showing..crash..,..cant..play..Reply..Mohammad..1..May..2011..at..08:07..Haha..I..guess..from..the..comments..the..page..is..pretty..goodmay...its...give...effect??...Reply...DidoSMoKE...3...May...2011...at...12:59...ronaldo,...the...install...process...is...too...easy,...the...only...thing...i...ask...is...install...the...patch...without...any...konami...DLC,...dont...even...apply...it...when...the...game...asks...because...we...do...not...use...same...DLC...packs...in...the...patch,...be...sure...that...you...do...not...replcae...any...of...the...patch...files...specially...those...in...the...save...folder,...also...run...the...game...as...you...would...usualy...do,...without...krun,...be...sure...also...that...manager...is...attached...to...the...game...exe,...good...luck...Reply...Beckenabuer...3...May...2011...at...13:07...How...to...unrar...them?...I...mean......when...I...try...to...unrar...them...one...by...one...it...says...(durig...opening...first...part)...that...It...needs...second...volumeSocial...Networking...Websites-....Updated....some....faces/kitsSalman,...BAL...bug...is...partially...fixed,...there...are...a...lot...of...new...teams...done...and...ready...BUT...pending...due...to...the...BAL...issue,...when...this...is...100%...fixed...and...registrable...in...BAL...mode...i...will...add...them...(pakistan...is...pending...too)...Reply...Suarez...13...May...2011...at...16:41...Please...fix...the...Nike...Mercurial...Vapor...Superfly...III...Football...Boots...its...Blue...Orange,...uve...got...Blue...Yelloww...Reply...Salman...13...May...2011...at...21:27...hey...its...good...to...hear...that...ure...working...on...adding...small...national...teams...and...i...wanted...ask...one...thing...that...what...about...techfit...is...it...possible...for...you...to...add...techfit...kit...in...your...patches...Reply...Salman...19...May...2011...at...11:25...and...one...more...thing...dido...what...i...have...to...do...for...adding...new...kits...cox...now...u...dnt...use...gdb...folders...Reply...DidoSMoKE...19...May...2011...at...18:36...Salman,...simple,...use...(Game...Graphic...Studio)...to...open...the...kits...bin...files...and...replace...the...kitsRun...setup.exe...and...choose...what...version...to...install...and...follow...installer...until...it...finish.2Italy....serie....A:....Bari,....Bologna,....Brescia....Calcio,....Cagliari....Calcio,....Calcio....Catania,....Cesena,....Chievo....Verona,....Fiorentina,....Genoa,....Inter....Milan,....Juventus,....Lazio,....Lecce,....AC....Milan,....Napoli,....Palermo,....Parma,....Roma,....Sampdoria,....Udinese..added..a..new..unlocked..file..for..classics...Correct...Names...for...everythingKeep....up....the....great....work f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 17:21 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 17:21 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    tuning passion 31 Index du Forum » Bienvenue sur Club Tuning Passion 31 » Présentation de votre voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation